Thursday, May 17, 2012

SRK defends himself, seeks Apology from MCA

In a significant development, Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) has defended himself against the allegations and demanded an apology from the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA).

"They treated me and my kids in a rude way. If I was rude, they were also equally rude. They manhandled my children. If this is the treatment we are going to get, I don't want to visit Wankhede," said Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh rubbished the allegations that he was drunk at the time of incident last night. He accused the MCA of high-handedness and aggressive behaviour. "I did not do anything illegal. Yes, I abused them. I was just protecting my children. I stand by what I did. Children were mandhandled in the name of security. That is unpardonable," he said.

"I won't apologise for my behaviour. I will do it again if the MCA treats my children in such a rude manner," he further added. Earlir, the MCA had lodged a formal complaint against SRK accusing him of mishbeaviour and drunken abuse. They also decided to ban Shah Rukh from the Wankhede Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment